Friday 20 November 2015

DUKE STREET KINGS

Reading This and Signing That

I will officially launch my novel Duke Street Kings on Wednesday, December 2 at Audreys Books in downtown Edmonton. The reading and signing event begins at 7:00 pm.

I’m excited about the venue. Audreys is an institution among Edmonton book lovers. The store itself is located in one of the few heritage buildings left on our main street. It oozes books and charm. A dozen years ago when I launched my first novel Murder Incorporated at Audreys attendance and sales were good enough to boost that book into the Edmonton Journal’s Top Ten list of Alberta bestsellers. Audreys’ complete street address is 10702 Jasper Avenue NW.

It’s possible the prospect of watching me jelly nerve shake live and in person and listening to me stutter and stumble over my own words does not appeal, in which case you can visit my publisher at falcon-press.ca or call 1-877-284-5181 (in North America) to arrange a copy of Duke Street Kings shipped directly to your front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment